May 16, 2023
Dear IMGC Attendees,
A Few Steps We’re Taking
We’re implementing these initiatives:
- Eliminating single-use plastics as much as we can.
- Minimizing paper (the conference app for downloading on your phone is a prime example).
- Providing everyone with a reusable water bottle (it’s in your Welcome Bag).
- Creating a Share Table for dropping off things you don’t want from your Welcome Bag.
- Donating leftover food to food pantries.
- Composting kitchen and plate waste from conference meals and tour lunches.
- Select the menu with the carbon footprint of each item in mind.
- Offering vegetarian and vegan options at all meals.
- Sourcing local foods where possible.
- Offering 12+ sessions on sustainability.
And we’ve got green things you can do too once you get here. There’s a Green Challenge every day of the conference. (It’s fun . . . you’ll like it)
Learn more here:
Tag Along Your Friends
Do you have a travel companion who isn’t attending the conference or know someone who lives in the KC area? They can still enjoy some parts of the conference. Invite them to the Tour of Private Gardens, the evening Featured Speakers, or the Garden Thyme Marketplace Tradeshow. We have designed these public events for them.
The conference is just a little more than four weeks away and we can’t wait to meet you!
Contact And Support Info
If you have any technical issues while registering, please contact us at 913-715-7034 from 9:00-5:00 p.m. CST or email us at [email protected].
For general conference questions, please email [email protected].