You’re Invited! International Master Gardener Conference – Public Events
You are invited to attend the following events without registering for the full conference. The Tour of Private Gardens, Evening Speakers, and an amazing Garden Thyme Marketplace Trade Show.
This event for Master Gardeners from around the world is held every other year in locations across the United States and Canada. The gardening public is invited to register and attend all conference activities. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see and hear so many dynamic speakers, exciting tours, and interactive workshops.
The IMGC 2023 will be hosted by the Johnson County Extension Master Gardeners in Overland Park, Kansas. A growing and vibrant city, Overland Park has the second largest population in the Kansas City metropolitan region and consistently ranks as one of the most livable cities in the U.S. We invite you to watch this warm welcome from our very own EMG community.
Learn more about the conference by watching our welcome video. https://imgc2023.com/youre-invited/
Learn More About the Events Open to All
Many of the events held during the IMGC are for conference attendees. We are pleased to offer several events to the public.
• Tour of Private Gardens, June 17 and 18, 2023
• Evening Featured Speakers-Enjoy presentations about Gardening in England, Monarch Migration, and Tales of a World Renowned Plant Explorer.
• Garden Thyme Marketplace-Hours and Vendor List
- Browse and shop a Trade Show featuring garden-related products and nature-inspired creations by local and regional artists, crafters, and businesses.
- Free and Open to the Public