It all started with a dream. Can we plan an International Master Gardener Conference entirely by volunteer EMGs? Will people want to come to a conference in the heartland? Well, the answer is a resounding yes to both questions!
To date, we’re delighted to announce that 1,100 people (and counting) are coming to IMGC 2023 in Overland Park, KS, from June 18 – 22.
They hail from 43 states, D.C., England and Canada. We can’t wait to show them the best of our midwestern hospitality to Celebrate, Educate and Grow together.
For more info about the conference, check out our website: www.imgc2023.com.
We want to thank you for supporting the conference. Stay tuned for future announcements about IMGC 2025.
Events Open To The Public
Perhaps you’re not able to attend the entire IMGC conference. Three events are still available and open to the public. If you live withi driving distance of Overland Park, we invite you to check them out. They are:
- Tour of six exquisite private gardens. For more information and to register, go to Tour of Private Gardens.
- The Garden Thyme Marketplace trade show (free admission).
- Three outstanding evening speakers. For details and to register, go to Evening Speakers
Our Generous Sponsors
We couldn’t have organized a conference of this magnitude without the financial support of donors. We want to take this opportunity to recognize them for their generosity.
Titanium Level: $25,000 and above
- Kansas-State University Extension Master Gardeners of Johnson County, Kansas
- Kansas State Research and Extension Johnson County
Platinum Level: $15,000 to $24,999
- Kansas State Research and Extension
- Sexton Family Foundation
Gold Level: $10,000 to $14,999
- Friends of the Overland Park Arboretum
- Johnson County Extension Education Foundation
- Kansas State Research and Extension Master Gardeners of Sedgwick County, KS
- Stanley Smith Horticultural Trust
- Michele and Dave Janson
Silver Level: $5,000 to $9,999
- American Horticultural Society
- Ball Horticulture
- Family Tree Nursery
- Garden Gate Magazine
- Horticulture Magazine
- Kansas Association of County Agricultural Agents
- Kansas Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE)
- Midwest Regional Hosta Society
Bronze Level: $2,500 to $4,999
- Fine Gardening Magazine
- Free State Growers
- Karen and Phil Ptacek
- Westlake ACE Hardware
- Capitol Federal
- UMB Bank
If you have any technical issues while registering, please contact us at 913-715-7034 from 9:00-5:00 p.m. CST or email us at [email protected].
For general conference questions, please email [email protected].